Anatomy Apron Toy For Kids
In Stock Unavailable
A fun way to teach anatomy and help introduce kids to what's inside a human body. Teach kids about the human organs, their shapes, where they're located and possibly help spark an interest to learn more about their functions. Your child will quickly learn about all of the vital organs and will have fun doing so! What a great way and fun way to get an understanding of anatomy and spark and interest in the roles and functions of human organs!
- The size is right, it can be worn by adults and children, and it is also a good performance accessory.
- Help the children learn the name, location, size, and shape of the main organs of the body.
- Teach your child to understand the structure of the body's internal organs, such as what do you breathe? Where will your food be digested?
- Teaching aids for a fun way to teach anatomy, help kids know what's inside the human body.
- Montessori early development toys, special education teaching aids for preschool.
- Recommended ages: 3 years and over.
- A nice gift for your child!
- Material: Soft Plush
- Ability Training: intellectual development
- For ages 3 years and up.
All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Flat free shipping rate:
Estimated delivery time
5 to 8 business days
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 10 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
To track your order please click here
Shipping to P.O. boxes
Some carriers have limitations around shipping to P.O. Boxes. If one of your carriers falls into this group, you should look up their policy and communicate it to your customers here.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
If you’re not satisfied, we’re not either – that’s why we accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution. Check our return policy here
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.