Automatic Smart Charger, 12V And 24V Car Battery Charger Maintainer
In Stock Unavailable
- Simple and practical to use: Using a backlit LCD display, the battery charger clearly and visibly shows LCD screen displays charging status and battery status; charge voltage, charge current, inside temperature, battery full, summer mode, winter mode etc.
- Initialization Mode: the battery charger performs a full battery health diagnostic analysis and polarity test.
- Pulse repair function can help to repair your lost battery and extend battery life. Note: It can not activate a dead battery or repair a battery that is damaged seriously; it also can not repair a battery back to 100% new.
- Bulk Charging Mode: portable battery charger charges the battery at a constant current to allow the voltage to rise, recharging ~80% of the battery capacity.
- Absorption Mode: once the battery voltage reaches 14.4V (for 12V batteries), the charger voltage is maintained at this level, allowing the battery current to reduce.
- Float Mode: the car charger pulse charges the battery at 13.5V, to maintain the full charged status of the battery without overcharging it.
- For: 12/24 V Motorcycles, Cars, Trucks, Elevators, Off-road vehicles, Start and stop batteries, Lead-acid batteries... Engineering vehicles, Freight vehicles, Large trucks, etc
- Input voltage: 100-240V AC, 50-60Hz
- Rated output: 12V 8A; 24V 4A
- Minimum start voltage: 2.0V
- Battery range: 6-150Ah
- Thermal protect: 65'C+/-5'C
- Efficiency: App. 85%.
- Compliant standards: CB,CE, IEC60335, EN61000, EN55014
- Dimension (L×W×H): 23x14x7cm/9x5.5x2.8in
- Weight: 650g/1.43lb
- 1x Car Battery Charger
- 1x User Manual
How to Use
- 1) Ensure your battery is compatible with the battery charger maintainer and the operating area is well ventilated and dry.
- 2) Connect the alligator clips/ring terminals to the DC cable and then connect the AC cable to the charger.
- 3) Connect the red clamp (+) to the positive pole and the black clamp (-) to the negative pole of the battery (if the battery is connected incorrectly, error code “E - -” will be displayed on the screen).
- 4) Connect the charger with an AC power source and the charger will begin charging the battery.
- 5) Once the battery is fully charged, the Battery Power Indicator will show “FUL” – maintain charging for at least 1-2 hours afterward.
- 6) Unplug the charger or leave it on Float Mode.
All orders are processed within 1 to 3 business days (excluding weekends and holidays) after receiving your order confirmation email. You will receive another notification when your order has shipped.
Domestic Shipping Rates and Estimates
Flat free shipping rate:
Estimated delivery time
5 to 8 business days
How do I check the status of my order?
When your order has shipped, you will receive an email notification from us which will include a tracking number you can use to check its status. Please allow 48 hours for the tracking information to become available.
If you haven’t received your order within 10 days of receiving your shipping confirmation email, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name and order number, and we will look into it for you.
To track your order please click here
Shipping to P.O. boxes
Some carriers have limitations around shipping to P.O. Boxes. If one of your carriers falls into this group, you should look up their policy and communicate it to your customers here.
Refunds, returns, and exchanges
If you’re not satisfied, we’re not either – that’s why we accept returns up to 30 days after delivery, if the item is unused and in its original condition, and we will refund the full order amount minus the shipping costs for the return.
In the event that your order arrives damaged in any way, please email us as soon as possible at email@example.com with your order number and a photo of the item’s condition. We address these on a case-by-case basis but will try our best to work towards a satisfactory solution. Check our return policy here
If you have any further questions, please don't hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may also like