Are you tired of spending hours in the kitchen preparing elaborate meals? Do you want to enjoy a delicious and satisfying dinner without breaking the bank or the clock? Look no further than these easy chicken recipes for dinner with few ingredients!
Chicken is a versatile and affordable protein source that can be transformed into various dishes with minimal effort and ingredients. Whether you prefer chicken tenders, breasts, thighs, or legs, there’s a recipe for you. And if you’re looking for some international flair, try out the Pinoy or Chinese chicken recipes.
In this article, we’ll show you how to make easy chicken casserole recipes, chicken and rice recipes, chicken curry recipes, chicken pasta recipes, and many more. All of these recipes require only a handful of ingredients that you may already have in your pantry or fridge. Plus, they are healthy, flavorful, and satisfying, so you can enjoy a stress-free dinner any night of the week.
So, let’s get started and discover the magic of easy chicken recipes for dinner with few ingredients!
Easy Chicken Tender Recipes for Dinner with Few Ingredients
Chicken tenders, also known as chicken strips or chicken fingers, are boneless, skinless cuts of chicken that are tender and juicy. They are a popular ingredient for quick and easy meals because they cook quickly and are very versatile.
If you’re looking for some easy chicken tender recipes for dinner with few ingredients, you’re in luck! Here are a few delicious and simple recipes to try:
- Honey Mustard Chicken Tenders: Mix together honey, Dijon mustard, olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Coat the chicken tenders with the mixture and bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until golden and cooked through.
- Parmesan-Crusted Chicken Tenders: Combine breadcrumbs, grated Parmesan cheese, and Italian seasoning. Dip the chicken tenders in beaten egg, then coat with the breadcrumb mixture. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until crispy and cooked through.
- Garlic Butter Chicken Tenders: Melt butter in a skillet and add minced garlic. Cook for a minute, then add the chicken tenders and cook for 3-4 minutes per side, or until golden and cooked through. Serve with your favorite side dish, such as roasted vegetables or rice.
All of these recipes require only a few ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry or fridge. They are also customizable, so feel free to add your favorite spices or sauces to make them your own. Enjoy your delicious and easy chicken tender dinner!
Easy Chicken Casserole Recipes with Few Ingredients
Chicken casseroles are a popular dinner option because they are easy to make, require minimal cleanup, and can be a complete one-dish meal. A chicken casserole typically consists of chicken, vegetables, and a starch, such as rice or pasta, all baked together in a casserole dish.
If you’re looking for some easy chicken casserole recipes for dinner with few ingredients, here are a few to try:
- Chicken and Broccoli Casserole: Cook chicken breasts in a skillet until browned, then add chopped broccoli and cook until tender. Mix together cream of chicken soup and milk, and pour over the chicken and broccoli. Top with shredded cheddar cheese and bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until bubbly and golden.
- Mexican Chicken Casserole: Cook chicken breasts in a skillet until browned, then add canned black beans, corn, and diced tomatoes with green chilies. Pour over a layer of crushed tortilla chips in a casserole dish, and top with shredded cheddar cheese. Bake in the oven for 20-25 minutes, or until hot and bubbly.
- Chicken and Rice Casserole: Mix together cooked rice, cream of mushroom soup, and milk in a casserole dish. Place chicken breasts on top of the rice mixture and sprinkle with paprika. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through and the rice is tender.
All of these chicken casserole recipes are easy to make and require only a few ingredients. They are also customizable, so feel free to add your favorite vegetables or spices to make them your own. Enjoy your delicious and easy chicken casserole dinner!
Easy Chicken and Rice Recipes for Dinner with Few Ingredients
Chicken and rice is a classic combination that is loved by many for its simplicity and versatility. The combination can be transformed into various dishes that are easy to make and require only a few ingredients.
If you’re looking for some easy chicken and rice recipes for dinner with few ingredients, here are a few to try:
- Chicken Fried Rice: Cook rice according to package instructions, then set aside. In a skillet, cook diced chicken until browned, then add chopped vegetables, such as carrots and peas, and cook until tender. Add the cooked rice to the skillet, along with scrambled eggs, soy sauce, and sesame oil. Cook for a few minutes until everything is heated through and well combined.
- Lemon Garlic Chicken and Rice: Season chicken breasts with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cook in a skillet until browned on both sides, then remove from the skillet and set aside. In the same skillet, cook minced garlic until fragrant, then add chicken broth and lemon juice. Add the rice to the skillet and stir to combine. Place the chicken breasts on top of the rice mixture and cover the skillet with a lid. Cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the chicken is cooked through.
- Chicken and Mushroom Rice: In a saucepan, sauté diced mushrooms and onions until tender. Add uncooked rice and chicken broth to the saucepan, and stir to combine. Place chicken breasts on top of the rice mixture, and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Cover the saucepan with a lid and cook for 20-25 minutes, or until the rice is tender and the chicken is cooked through.
All of these chicken and rice recipes are easy to make and require only a few ingredients. They are also delicious and flavorful, making them a perfect choice for a quick and easy dinner.
Easy Chicken Curry Recipes for Dinner with Few Ingredients
When it comes to easy and flavorful chicken dinners, chicken curry is always a popular choice. With its rich blend of spices and tender chunks of chicken, it’s a dish that can be customized to suit various preferences and dietary needs.
One of the simplest and most delicious chicken curry recipes is Thai green curry. This dish features a creamy coconut milk base infused with aromatic herbs like lemongrass, ginger, and Thai basil. To make it, you can start by sautéing some chicken in a pan with oil until browned. Then, add in a store-bought green curry paste, coconut milk, and some vegetables like bell peppers or zucchini. Let it simmer until the chicken is cooked through and the vegetables are tender. Serve over rice or with some naan bread for a satisfying and flavorful meal.
Another popular chicken curry recipe is Indian butter chicken, also known as murgh makhani. This dish is characterized by its creamy tomato-based sauce and tender chunks of chicken that are marinated in a blend of yogurt and spices. To make it, you can start by marinating some chicken in a mixture of yogurt, ginger, garlic, and spices like garam masala and turmeric. Then, sauté the chicken in a pan with butter until browned. Add in some diced tomatoes, tomato sauce, and cream, and let it simmer until the sauce thickens and the chicken is cooked through. Serve with rice and naan bread for a delicious and comforting meal.
Easy Chicken Breast Recipes for Dinner with Few Ingredients
Chicken breasts are one of the most popular cuts of chicken because they are lean, tender, and versatile. They are also a great source of protein and can be used in a variety of easy chicken recipes for dinner. Here are a few easy chicken breast recipes with few ingredients:
- Honey Garlic Chicken Breasts: In a small bowl, mix together 1/4 cup honey, 1/4 cup soy sauce, 1 tbsp minced garlic, and 1 tbsp olive oil. Place 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a baking dish and pour the sauce over the chicken. Bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Lemon Herb Chicken Breasts: In a small bowl, mix together 1/4 cup olive oil, 1 tbsp lemon juice, 1 tsp dried oregano, 1 tsp dried basil, and 1 tsp minced garlic. Place 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts in a baking dish and pour the sauce over the chicken. Bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Baked Pesto Chicken Breasts: Spread 1 tbsp of pesto over each of 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts. Top with 1/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese. Bake at 375°F for 25-30 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
- BBQ Chicken Breasts: Brush 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts with your favorite BBQ sauce. Grill or bake at 375°F for 20-25 minutes, or until the chicken is cooked through.
Chicken breasts are a healthy and versatile ingredient that can be easily transformed into a delicious and satisfying dinner. These easy chicken breast recipes with few ingredients are perfect for busy weeknights when you need to get dinner on the table quickly.
Easy Chicken Thigh Recipes for Dinner with Few Ingredients
Chicken thighs are an excellent alternative to chicken breasts if you want a juicier and more flavorful meat option. With a little creativity and some simple ingredients, you can create delicious chicken thigh dishes that are perfect for dinner.
One easy and tasty option is teriyaki chicken thighs. To make this dish, you will need boneless chicken thighs, teriyaki sauce, soy sauce, honey, garlic, and ginger. Simply marinate the chicken in the sauce mixture for at least 30 minutes before cooking it in the oven or on the grill.
Another great option is BBQ chicken thighs. For this recipe, you will need bone-in chicken thighs, BBQ sauce, olive oil, salt, and pepper. Season the chicken with salt and pepper and then brush it with BBQ sauce. Grill or bake the chicken until it is cooked through and enjoy a flavorful and simple meal.
These easy chicken thigh recipes for dinner with few ingredients are perfect for a quick and satisfying meal. They are also versatile and can be paired with a variety of sides such as roasted vegetables, salad, or rice.
Easy Chicken Recipes for Dinner with Few Ingredients Pinoy
Filipino cuisine is known for its bold and flavorful dishes, with chicken being a staple ingredient in many of them. If you’re looking for easy chicken recipes for dinner with a Pinoy twist, you’re in luck! Here are a couple of recipes that are sure to please your taste buds.
Adobo is a classic Filipino dish that features chicken marinated in vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, and black peppercorns. It’s a simple and delicious way to enjoy chicken with few ingredients.
- 4 chicken thighs or drumsticks
- 1/2 cup vinegar
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon black peppercorns
- 1 bay leaf
- In a large bowl, combine the vinegar, soy sauce, garlic, peppercorns, and bay leaf.
- Add the chicken to the marinade, making sure each piece is fully coated. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Remove the chicken from the marinade and pat dry with paper towels.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and cook for 5-7 minutes per side, until golden brown and crispy.
- Pour the remaining marinade into the skillet and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 10-15 minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked and the sauce has thickened.
Chicken tinola is a comforting soup made with chicken, ginger, garlic, and leafy greens like spinach or bok choy. It’s a popular Filipino dish that’s perfect for a cozy dinner at home.
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 1 tablespoon oil
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 thumb-sized piece of ginger, peeled and sliced
- 4 cups water or chicken broth
- 2 cups spinach or bok choy leaves
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat the oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the onion, garlic, and ginger and sauté for 2-3 minutes, until fragrant.
- Add the chicken to the pot and cook for 5-7 minutes, until lightly browned on all sides.
- Pour in the water or chicken broth and bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to low and simmer for 20-25 minutes, until the chicken is fully cooked.
- Add the spinach or bok choy leaves to the pot and cook for an additional 2-3 minutes, until wilted.
- Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Serve hot.
These easy chicken recipes for dinner with few ingredients Pinoy are sure to impress your family and friends with their bold flavors and simple preparation. Enjoy!
We have presented a wide range of easy chicken recipes for dinner with few ingredients that are perfect for busy individuals or families who are looking for quick and simple meal solutions. From chicken tenders to chicken casseroles, from chicken and rice to chicken curry, from chicken breasts to chicken thighs, and even with a Pinoy twist, there are countless options to choose from.
We encourage readers to try out these recipes and experiment with their own variations. Cooking with chicken and few ingredients not only saves time and effort, but it is also an affordable and versatile way to create satisfying and healthy meals. So, go ahead and give these easy chicken recipes a try and discover your new favorite dish!
Thank you for reading our article on easy chicken recipes for dinner with few ingredients! We hope you found it helpful in creating quick and delicious meals for yourself and your family. Don’t forget to check out our blog for more recipe ideas, cooking tips, and food-related content. We’re always updating with new and exciting content, so be sure to follow us for more!